Click to Swap Color
* All wheels tested at the A2 Wind Tunnel with a 700c x 23mm Continental GP4000S II tire.
* Tunnel wind speed set to 30mph.
* Tare removed. Learn More.
* Mavic Open Pro was a front wheel with 32 round spokes and a 700c x 23mm Continental GP4000s II tire.
* Aero numbers were gathered using our pre built front FLO 45 Carbon Clincher with Sapim CX-Ray spokes and our FLO VORTEX 2 Hub.
|2013 FLO 30||38s||2m 51s|
|2016 FLO 60 Aluminum + Carbon||55s||4m 9s|
|2016 FLO 90 Aluminum + Carbon||1m 0s||4m 29s|
|2016 FLO DISC Aluminum + Carbon||1m 14s||5m 31s|
|2016 FLO 45 Carbon Clincher||55s||4m 6s|
|2016 FLO 60 Carbon Clincher||1m 3s||4m 41s|
|2016 FLO 90 Carbon Clincher||1m 4s||4m 48s|
|2016 FLO DISC Carbon Clincher||1m 11s||5m 19s|
* Time savings were calculated using our pre built front FLO 45 Carbon Clincher with Sapim CX-Ray spokes and our FLO VORTEX 2 Hub.
|Weight||480g +/- 30g|
|Rim||700c Carbon Clincher|
|Brake Track Width||24.0mm|
|Max Fairing Width*||24.2mm|
|Internal Rim Width||17.0mm|
|Carbon Finish||Matte UD Carbon Fiber**|
|Drilling Options||20, 24, 28, and 32 Hole|
|Recommended Tire Pressure||See our Tire Pressure Guide (Max pressure 120 PSI)|
|Recommended Tire||Continental GP4000s II / 23mm x 700c|
* Our wider rims do not fit all frames. See our fit guide.
** Small surface imperfections are normal with a matte carbon finish.
"What a story they are telling with these wheels. The design process was, as far as I can see, the most comprehensive and advanced this industry has ever seen, bar none."
"When you look closely at the data and run these new wheels through the models, they are aerodynamically as sound than anything created by the big players in the industry. What sets FLO apart is that their wheels come in at half the price without sacrificing performance."
"When a company tells you their new product is 2-3% faster than their original, you take notice. When FLO tells us that their new FLO 60 Carbon Clincher is 22.20% faster than their previous model, you shut up and ask whom to make the check out to."