Let's See Your FLO Wheels

FLO Product Support, FAQ, Cycling, Triathlon, Etc.

Re: Let's See Your FLO Wheels

Postby BBAddict » May 14th, 2014, 6:26 pm

Preorder 3 60 front and Preorder 12 disc. Hopefully I can make the disc proud! Thanks guys!!

BBAddict

Postby Morgue » May 20th, 2014, 11:04 am

Got them set up from order 12.

Then 8km into my first ride...

All fixed for today this morning though. Wow, what a difference! Shaved about 3 min off my 32km loop and they ride so smooth.

Thanks guys for such great engineering!

Morg
Morgue

Postby Monaco335 » May 29th, 2014, 7:52 am

Flo 60/90 on my Kestrel RT1000. Rides and looks great!

Monaco335

Postby MSA » June 4th, 2014, 12:51 am

My speedmax ready to rock IM Kalmar this year, I had the wheels for 1 year and still happy with them :)
MSA

Postby PsychoMike » June 13th, 2014, 11:16 am

Rykno wrote:I got my 60/90 stealth blue combo in the mail Monday. It took a while since I had them sent to Texas, before being shipped over to Sweden and my parents were out of town that week, then it took them another week to drop them off at the postoffice. I am now waiting for my valve extenders and blue handle bar tape then I will get a picture of my bike out soon. I am so looking fwd to my first IM in Kalmar in August and was so happy I managed to get these wheels in Order 11.

Lucka till :) Can't wait to see the pics.

Edit: D'oh...saw them on the next page ;) Looking good :)
PsychoMike

Postby campenr.1 » June 18th, 2014, 1:45 am

My Scott Cr1 wit the Flo30.

I think I am the only one in Germany riding these wheels and I love them. Reasonably light and cut through the wind perfectly.

Grat work guys!

14116429724_fdc682191f_h von campenr1 auf Flickr
campenr.1

Postby DrabGary » June 18th, 2014, 5:07 am

I may get the booby prize for the longest time between purchase and trying my wheels. I bought them in the fall (October?), but didn't ride my high racer until this past weekend. I'm no great rider, but I did ride faster than ever on the inaugural ride, and I'm really happy to have them. Thanks, guys!

Bacchetta Carbon Aero 2.0 with its FLO 30s.

DrabGary

Postby XtraCheese » June 27th, 2014, 5:37 pm

campenr.1 wrote:My Scott Cr1 wit the Flo30.

I think I am the only one in Germany riding these wheels and I love them. Reasonably light and cut through the wind perfectly.

Grat work guys!

14116429724_fdc682191f_h von campenr1 auf Flickr

I looked at the other photos in your flickr album...have to give props to you for the N7 decal. Well done.
XtraCheese

Postby seaphoto » June 27th, 2014, 7:01 pm

ust received my rear Flo30s yesterday.. *Immediately* mounted and taken for a spin. I wont say it was 100% the new wheels that did it, but I definitely PR'd the 7 mile loop Ive done several test before, by about 3 minutes. Real, placebo, or both, I dont care. It FEELS like a totally different bike, much more agile, much more responsive, and it is definitely the finishing touch the bike needed over the factory wheelset. It finally feels like its *mine*, matching the image I had it it in my mind of how I wanted ot to look. Love the wheels, cant wait to give them a more proper ride test this weekend! Image
seaphoto

Postby Chris Thornham » July 3rd, 2014, 9:24 am

NewTriGuy wrote:
Chris Thornham wrote:
NewTriGuy wrote:I've had my FLO wheels for a while but wanted to post photos after thoroughly using them. 1st Spring Triathlon done and I am glad to report that I am more than PLEASED with my FLO 90s.

What a great looking bike! What kind of frame is that? It looks kind of like a Falco V but I don't think it is.

It is a Pearson Z1-Eleven with random unidirectional carbon strips scattered throughout the frame with matching custom decals to complement my race kit. Both Pearson Z1-Eleven and the Falco V are beam bikes, but their commonalities pretty much ends there.

Chris - would it be possible to order stealth green stickers for my FLO90s, but in a green to match my bike/race kit? The Stealth green stickers in your shop is of a darker shade of green.

I'm really sorry but I did not get this message until now. Unfortunately, we do not do custom one off stickers. Sorry about that.

Take care,
Chris Thornham
FLO Cycling: http://www.flocycling.com
FLO Blog: http://bit.ly/b3Zlpq | Twitter: http://bit.ly/bOQ08x | Facebook: http://bit.ly/d8KDhI
Chris Thornham
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion